Monday, February 12, 2024

From the CTKG Cabinet: Meet Dahna!

Hello, My name is Dahna Lara and I'm a member of the 2024 Kid Governor's Cabinet working with Kid Governor Cristiano. I go to Grove J. Tuttle Elementary School in  New Haven. My platform is focused on littering. In this video, I spoke about my 3-Point Plan and the reason why I chose this platform. I also talked about how you can connect with me. 


My three-point platform is:

  1. Organize Trash Walk Day in Connecticut when 5th graders can clean up their local parks, streets, and beaches. 
  2. Host a video series to teach kids and adults how to recycle and compost correctly through interviews with community leaders.
  3. Create a blog to share ways to take action on littering. 

I am excited to be a Cabinet Member. Feel free to email me at Dahna@CT.KidGovernor.org. You can also visit CT.KidGovernor.org/Cabinet2024 to read about the other amazing members of the Kid Governor’s Cabinet.

Dahna Lara
2024 Kid Governor's Cabinet 
Grove J. Tuttle Elementary School      
East Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the CTKG Cabinet: Max talks about Internet Safety

Hey there fellow fifth graders! My name is Max Parisi and I am a member of Kid Governor Cristiano’s Cabinet.  Today, I want to talk about so...