Monday, February 19, 2024

From the CTKG Cabinet: Meet Ella!

    My name is Ella and I was a final candidate in the Kid Governor state election and I am now a member of Kid Governor Cristiano's Cabinet. My community issue is stopping bullying. The reason I chose this issue is because I think bullying is way too common and needs to stop.
    My three-point plan is:


    1. First, I will have an encouraging allies week where I go to schools and teach students about the importance of stopping bullying.
    2. Second, I will have a make a friend project where students go to different schools and make new friends there.
    3. Third, I will have an anti-bullying club where students think of more ideas to help stop bullying. You can support me by speaking up about bullying and joining your school's anti-bullying club. If your school does not have an anti-bullying club yet, ask your teacher or principal about creating one.

    I am excited to be a Cabinet Member. Feel free to email me at Ella@CT.KidGovernor.org. You can also visit CT.KidGovernor.org/Cabinet2024 to read about the other amazing members of the Kid Governor’s Cabinet.

    Ella Hawkins
    2024 Kid Governor's Cabinet 
    CREC Ana Grace Academy of the Arts
    Bloomfield

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    From the CTKG Cabinet: Max talks about Internet Safety

    Hey there fellow fifth graders! My name is Max Parisi and I am a member of Kid Governor Cristiano’s Cabinet.  Today, I want to talk about so...