Monday, February 26, 2024

From the CTKG Cabinet: Meet Max!

Hi everyone, my name is Max and I was a final candidate in the 2023 Connecticut’s Kid Governor Election. I am so happy to be a member of Kid Governor Cristiano’s Cabinet for the 2024 term! 

I’d like to share with you a little about my platform. I chose Internet Safety because most kids use the internet and I want to help spread the word about how they can use it responsibly. Of course we all know how much fun online games and apps are but I want my fellow fifth graders  to be aware of the dangers that could potentially occur. 

My three-point platform is:

  1. Students will have one on one meetings with Social Emotional Learning teachers to talk about how to be safe online. 

  2. Create a kid-friendly website for families to use as a resource for strategies, tips and tricks for knowing how to make the best choices while using the internet. 

  3. Work with police departments to talk to kids about how to keep cybercrimes from happening to them. 



If you have any questions about Internet Safety or any part of my three point platform, you can reach me via email at Max@CT.KidGovernor.org.

Max Parisi
2024 Kid Governor's Cabinet 
East Haven Academy,
East Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the CTKG Cabinet: Max talks about Internet Safety

Hey there fellow fifth graders! My name is Max Parisi and I am a member of Kid Governor Cristiano’s Cabinet.  Today, I want to talk about so...